Friday 13 June 2008

Thank you cards

I do love my family and they love me I'm sure. Wait for it, there is a But! My eldest son, he is so kind and thoughtful in many ways, He took us out for a lovely pub lunch the other day on the way to a discount warehouse. Nothing wrong there I can hear you say. The last but one evening he finishes his placement in his finals as a student nurse, he wants, yes, yes, you are so excited, "Can I have two thank you cards please mom?" "Yes ofcourse, I'll do two for you"
So I do, around about 9.30 p.m.
I get a lovely big Thank you from him, and that's it!
You might think I'm mean, but he has sold around 60 cards for me, and not a penny have I seen!
Bet that sounds familiar to all you card makers out there!!
Any way, gripe over. The lace over my partly made trousers

It's a lovely evening, I'm just having a break from sewing the lace on The Wedding Dress. It's beautiful lace but a real pain to sew onto the netting which covers the dress.
Oh dear! Marlene has decided to play about again! She so wants to be a bride, poor thing. With looks like hers, I really dont think there's much of a chance!!

Well that's coffee time over. Must get back, maybe just one game of solitaire!

No comments: