Sunday 1 June 2008

pictures from Isle of Lewis


My sister rang today to make arrangements for coming to The Wedding in August.
She also told me that she had framed a cross stitch she has done of delphiniums which, I think you will agree are gorgeous.
She also sent the most beautiful pictures of this evenings sunset from her home on the Isle of Lewis. I was lucky enough to visit her sometime back when we had the most fabulous weather to see the most fabulous sites I think I have ever seen!
If you don't know where Lewis is, it's of the coast of North West Scotland, above Skye, if you look at a map. Not a very good geographical description but I'm sure you'll find it. It's usually marked on T.V. weather maps with Stornaway!
The one thing is you have to agree they are amazing Photos, thanks Annie. Love you.
We aren't usually sentimental (not really) but it's getting late and I want to go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

Nayera said...

Wow what lovely views, I think I'd put up with the rain and wind for views like that.