Friday 18 July 2008

Work

Yeah, I've got a job!
Went for an interview yesterday that turned out not to be an interview. There were 4 of us there at the school I went to. The Actual job description had changed so we were all showed around the school and then told what vacancies need to be filled and was there anything anybody liked. We were told that 40 applicants had applied and she had whittled it down to us 4!
I liked the challenge of one of the children who needed 1 to 1 support, and I got it!!!!!
I went today to meet the child in question and talk to the teachers who knew him and it was all so exciting, so I just wait now until September.
I shall be so scared but it is exciting.
We are having a Chinese take-a-way tonight thanks to my eldest and her partner who are coming for another 'final fitting'. Yes, this had better be the final final final fitting. Let you know how it goes. Can't wait to have some photos to show you, it will be here soon, Aug 9th. Whoopee, I'm excited about that too!!!!!!!

No comments: