Monday 21 July 2008

Wedding Cake trial



Well i've just made the scrummiest cakes ever in the run up to the wedding. I had to try out my oven which is not the most helpful of ovens either over or under cooking, not very practical. Any way, they have turned out yummy, yummy, yummy ( I've got a big fat tummy).
I only hope that I haven't peeked too early. They are lemon cakes with a frosted lemon topping, I had to take a quick photo before they vanished before my eyes.

Everything is on schedule, dress fit (not mine cause it's not finished) except for some minor details. Only 2and a bit weeks left.
Rings made and picked up after a previous disaster!
Can't wait now for 9th August.
Just house cleaning and beds and rooms to sort out for who ever is coming!
It's getting exciting!!

No comments: