Wednesday 20 August 2008

life after wedding

The Best Day,

All the build up and worry, stitching, unstitching, fittings, revamps, add ons and everything else was worth it for the most wonderful day, the sort you want to do again!

What a wonderful day! Everything went beautifully, even the rain stopped for the photo's. This was just a quick one after the ceremony had taken place!
The speeches were witty and not too long, a few shocks like my bridesmaid daughter telling about her sister being covered in puke and having to be cleaned up by her partner, ending with "did the alarm bells not ring then". And The other bridesmaid telling about her cousin's ingenuity at photo copying driving licences to get into night clubs (they didn't succeed) to the mother's horror!But there were far more beautiful and lovely things said about them both. No brides could have looked more radiant and in love.
And here they stand just after the registrar had finished the service, I didn't take many photos but I expect there will be many more on facebook and the official ones so I'll keep you posted. I heard you all groan!
I found out there is life after wedding, I don't know where the time has gone. I've been trying to de-clutter by giving away a wardrobe and chest of draws! I still have little piles of 'don't know what to do with things'. I really have tried to throw things out but I am good at hiding, squeezing and covering over all sorts of things. Plus it doesn't help when you have a big house with lots of rooms, so I usually end up moving things around from place to place!!

Jo and Nayera, may you have all you need and desire, Along and happy life together, with love from Me

No comments: