Wednesday 6 August 2008

lists

To stop me from panicking, I was advised to do a list. So I did a list, trying to put things that needed doing on allocated days leading up to people arriving and even a chart to show where people would be sleeping. The last part was easier than I thought, Mind you, they haven't arrived yet or been shown to their allocated rooms!
Well---- the first thing got done, then I seemed to miss Tuesday out completely apart from one small thing. The 2nd item for Tuesday I have done today. And the first thing for tomorrow, I started today.
Confused? Well so am I!
I'm not panicking, else I wouldn't be sitting here writing this drivel.
Will there be a life after wedding?
I hope so, we shall see.
It's getting late so goodnight, sweet dreams (oh that would be nice, just to sleep)
May our God bless you.

Thought you might like these two turtle doves, they remind me of--let's see----wedding!
Ahhhhhhhhg.

No comments: