Monday 4 August 2008

Closer


The Wedding is now only a few days away! It has been so hectic with sewing and all that. Shopping for Fascinators to match shoes, handbag, wondering if I made the right choice in colours. Hair redone (not sure about that either!) Ah well, it will be too late to change anything soon. A bit like Christmas, I love it when the shops finally close because then you can't do anything about things forgotten or thought you had in the cupboard only to find they aren't there!
Hope we haven't forgotten anything. Poor Jo and Nayera have got to remember to bring everything here except for dresses and hair bits
and pieces. They have to bring cup cake cases, wedding cake, decorations and one hundred other things!
The sewing room has to disappear to make room for a bedroom once again as people (mostly family) are coming to stay. It's getting exciting, I can tell you. Can't sleep at night, can't get up in the morning. I'm sure you've all been there at some time or another.
I'll bore you all to death, silly people who may look at my blog, with wedding photos.
See you all soon my best beloveds!!!!

No comments: