Saturday 31 May 2008

Half term

After a bad start with the weather, at last it has picked up. I've had a few days with my younger daughter and husband, although they did spend one day shopping and going to the cinema. We also met up with my daughters in law for lunch at Betws-y-Coed. It was lovely and I even managed to get caught by the sun a little!

Youngest daughter went home and then we picked up eldest (Smudges Blog) from Wrexham train station. So I've had a lovely week, fitting in revision classes for GCSE's for younger son!
When we got home we had a fitting of The Dress, and it fitted beautifully, so daughter was pleased and I was relieved!


She had also bought with her her new toy which was a Big Bite for eyelets, grommets and snappers! We have had a play but time is short.

And then my friend of 28years is coming over tonight. We lost touch about 8years ago, but now are back in contact and she's coming over here, I'm quite excited about that!

No comments: