Monday 19 May 2008

Monday


Why are Mondays sooooooo bad. Is it because you are more relaxed and can do what you like at the weekend?
I've spent nearly all day cleaning out my fish tank and, oh boy, did it need it! It was digusting, the poor fish must have thought they live in the worst fish slum ever.
I just hope, noe, that they won't die from shock. They are swimming, I hope, around a large storage box while I have moved, washed and cleaned a ton off gravel (well it felt like a ton).
There was so much water needed to clean it that I wore my new wellies that I had for my birthday!
I was outside at the time, just incase you thought I was wearing them in the house while flooding the living room, they are pretty enough to were indoors.
THE DRESS, it's driving me nuts!!!!
I've ordered a new pattern for my wedding outfit even though I have already spent alot on the material for an existing pattern. I will be able to use the material I have so that's not bad!!
oh well onwards and upwards. must go.

No comments: