Tuesday 27 May 2008

Shoes


We went to Llangollen to do some shopping this morning and in a window I saw the most amazing pair of shoes with a matching handbag in a charity shop. I had thought about grey to go with my wedding outfit but never imagined I'd find any. And they were my size, what luck, and what's more they did fit 'cause even though something is your size it doesn't mean it will fit!!
We then went to our Tuesday market (only small-very small) and one of the stalls was selling a block of A4 card for £2, what a bargain. He had white, blue, orange, bronze, ivory and another colour which I forgot. Being broke, I just bought white!
The dress is coming along nicely, so is my camisole top, all seems well at the moment, touch wood.I have even succumbed to knitting a friend for Marlene, I said I wouldn't knit any more but it stops me from biting my fingers while I watch the telly in the evening. Anything that does that is good!!!
Marlene seems to be pleased, she's keeping an eye on Stu's revision timetable and exam timetable just to make sure we don't miss anything!!

No comments: