Tuesday 6 May 2008


One day I'll get my head around loading photo's onto my computer. I think maybe making bags is easier. Thank you Joy for your lovely comment, it cheered me up no end. Well here's my latest bag and I think it's the best design yet. It's just a working progress on the same pattern.
I was feeling a bit low today, I was trying to clean some rubbish that has been laying there all winter, I had started to load the 4x4 up and yes it is a gas guzzler, when hubby came to help. He suggested we delivered our load to the skip and carry on for a picnic.
Well this is rural Wales so we took of into them there hills for a picnic. As the sun was shining we went for a walk with Rowdie up higher still. The view just took my breath away and reminded me of all the good things in life and how luck we are to live where we do.
Guess what, no camera. When will I ever learn. It just means I can't show you guys who live in cities just HOW lucky I am. Still the image is imprinted in my brain til it fades and hubby has a sore head and my face is burning from the sun and cooking breeze.
I now have to get bedrooms ready for my family to come and stay at the weekend and also my friend who I haven't seen for 10years. I'll keep you posted on that.
I've got some tissue paper to start sewing the net on Nayera's wedding dress but realised I need some more invisible thread.
Disadvantage of living in rural wales is you can't pop to a shop to get what you need.
Ah who cares? I'd rather be where I am!!!!!

No comments: