Monday 12 May 2008

My Birthday!

Here's my lovely Hubby!
What a lovely time I've had for my birthday, it has lasted for 3days and I think there may be more to come!
On Saturday my eldest daughter came with her partner, Jo and their dog, Alfie.
I had my first present of her delicious fairy cakes, yum yum.
Sunday, I was presented some lovely labels for my bags. She had designed them esp, for me with my blog site. We went for a mystery ride and had my first b'day picnic
Then today (my b'day) I've had some pretty wellies, and no, I'm not praying for rain, I like them dry! I also had some hiking poles, Elizabeth on video and a book about designing cards. I've got some more pressies coming in the post as well.
My eldest son and fiancee took me out for a lovely picnic where they brought out a birthday cake, a complete surprise. How I love surprises.
Still no crafting, but the wedding dress had a fitting and I was very relieved that it went well. Phew!
And what beautiful weather, I love you all but don't worry, neither the weather nor my love will last!!!!

No comments: