Friday 25 April 2008

Bed time


I should be going to bed but,as usual, when you come to turn of the computer you just decide to do one more thing!
Today was a funny sort of day with lots of bits and pieces.
The first was taking Stew to school the driving over the Horseshoe Pass to get to my new dentist.I was an hour early so had to sit and wait, and wait!
She knew I was anxious and was so lovely, she made me feel comfortable (as comfy as you can be at the dentists). In fact, she was so nice she made me feel like an old lady. Not at all condescending, just the way younger people treat older people when they are being kind!
I went around a small market, it was small, and spoke to some lovely (old) ladies about the market, bought some short bread, some of which I ate before I got home!
Home for a nice cup of tea, then my son, Greg came with Laura, they even bought their own lunch. Doesn't say much for me!
Had to pick up first mentioned son up from school along with his D.t. project which has travelled more miles than if it had come from China!
Well I'm going to bed, so Goodnight.
Can't wait to see what you have made Nayera!

No comments: