Wednesday 23 April 2008

Good weather

The weather forecast says this beautiful weather won't last, but I never listen to the weather forecast because if they say its good and its not you are disappointed, and vice versa. So, looking on the bright side, I'm never (well hardly ever) surprised by the weather.
I took Rowdy a walk today along the canal. It was lovely. Everyone except one grumpy man who looked the other way, had something nice to say. One person said how lovely Rowdie is and that he had a cocker spaniel of 13 years but a was still 18months old in his mind, the dog not the man!
Most of today has been wedding dress making, especially the lining which is some hoe more fiddly than the main part. I think it's the nature of the material.
I forgot to say that the Forget-Me-Nots were out along the canal. Some pink, some pale blue and some the deepest blue with the most glorious golden eye.
Started knitting another monkey and a monkey jumper in mohair which covered my black jumper and jeans with white hair!!!!!!
Well must go and feed the ravenous family.
Should have taken a photo of those Forget-Me-Nots!!!!

1 comment:

Nayera said...

Can't wait to show you what I made last night, it's very pretty.

Remember always take your camera

Big x