Thursday 17 April 2008

ITV Monkey


Today is my wedding anniversary, 37 Years!!!!!!! I was a child bride so I'm still young (at heart anyway).
I've had some special chocs and roses of hubby and a beautiful bouquet of my eldest son and his fiancee. Also of my eldest daughter a lovely card with some money which I'm putting towards a nice bench to put in a lovely sunny spot in the garden.
For the last two weeks, in the evening, I have been knitting an ITV monkey for my daughters birthday which is tomorrow. He looks hideous, this is obviously not my ideal craft. Hubby thinks he's so funny like in laugh funny not peculiar. I can tell you all this now because my daughter won't see my blog til tomorrow!
It was snowing this morning but has changed to a beautiful sunny day/evening.
This day brings so many happy memories like the wedding and going to the airport for our honeymoon in Majorca. Well it was exciting 37years ago. Also 30years ago I had started labour with my first but didn't tell hubby because we were going to watch Aston Villa play and I didn't want to miss it! and I didn't.
You can see my ugly monkey next to my beautiful roses.
Wish me luck for the horse riding tomorrow. Tarra

No comments: