Wednesday 30 April 2008

Last Day of April


I couldn't get up this morning. Don't know why. Just didn't want to wake up!
Hubby had to get up to take Stew to school, he wasn't too pleased but there we are.
Sky man came about 11 and we've had yet another Sky box, that's about 6 since November.What do we do to them, we only watch T.V., don't use it as a table or anything!
Hope you like the tangle of cats here, they are Crunchie (ginger cat) and Blueberry. Need more batteries for my camera so I can show you my latest bag. I'm really pleased with it even though it's just a progression on a style.
I love it when people fulfil their promises. I ordered an A3 portfolio on Sunday evening for my son and emailed to ask if it could possibly be here for Wed. They emailed me back to say they would send it first class instead of 2nd, and they did and I got it! Good things do happen, yeah!!!!!
Went for a ride out and to do a bit of shopping and re-re-redelivered my son's D.T. project back to school and the heavens just opened on the way home! part of the road was flooded even though it hadn't been raining very long. Now the sun is shining again and I'll get back to my sewing machine.

1 comment:

Nayera said...

Can't wait to see your new bag. I'll try and get some cakes made for you'r b'day maybe something new do you fancy chocolate or lemon or something different.