Saturday 19 April 2008

Ouch!


What a wonderful day we had on Friday. Nayera opened her (lots of) birthday presents, then with a quick lunch we were off on our treat for the day.
First obstacle was part of the road we needed to go on was closed due to an accident but fortunately I knew a way around the back by Chirk Castle so we arrived earlier than we expected.
I would recommend the place we went to to anyone who would like to go either for the first time or an experienced rider. It is in Glyn Cerriog and called Spring Hill I think. We found it on the net if you are interested. We were matched to our horses exactly, great care was taken to ensure we were all comfy! I must admit I was scared, but all was well until my arthritis set in. But thanks to Laura who had some painkillers all returned to normal and I started to enjoy myself, even had a little trot. But then as we were going through the last gate, Ouch, my knee felt as though it was ripped off! Well maybe not that bad but it did hurt.
Anyway, when we arrived home and had a cup of tea and lots of sympathy I felt much better and said I would go again, not just yet though!
Sorry about my monkey photo, not a very good picture, have to try and up date soon. Hope you like this new bag I've made.
Going out for a meal later so must go, Bye

No comments: