Friday 11 April 2008

housework

I had made a promise to myself that today I would clean my 2 downstairs rooms! Well I haven't. I've cleaned one, nearly all, but my son came over with his fiancee (are they still called that these days) so I had to stop and chat and then we had lunch. So that was the end of cleaning.
I just had to have my daily top up on EBay, and now I'm doing this.
We (hubby and younger son) are going shopping later, must remember to get some batteries for my camera so I can take some pics to put on here. So I'm not sure when I shall fit in some card making. Of course the housework can wait another day.
Today seems to be sunshine and showers.
We missed the last one of Damages on TV but it is on tonight and we must remember to record it at 12.20 I think. Having watched it all the way through we missed the first show of the final episode on Monday!
That's all for now, not much to say for a whole day.

No comments: